First, I would like to say that I take Covid-19 seriously.
I do not want to contract or spread this disease. I do not want anyone to contract or spread this disease.
I am fully vaccinated. I had my second shot of Moderna on April 2nd 2021, and I had my booster shot on November 4th, 2021.
I am a firm believer in masks, washing hands, hand sanitizer, social distancing, and testing.
I am currently only taking appointments if the people whose homes I'm entering also understand the reality of this pandemic. And are fully vaccinated.
Since all I do is in-home therapy, my safety guidelines are:
- If you are feeling any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not book an appointment. If you have booked an appointment and you have developed symptoms since, please contact me to cancel your appontment.
- I provide sheets, but if you would like to provide your own sheets you can. The sheet set is: one to cover the table, one to cover the person, and a pillowcase to cover the face cradle. If additional warmth is wanted you may provide a blanket.
- I need somewhere to wash my hands, need soap, and paper towels to dry my hands off.
- At this time I am only taking clients who are fully vaccinated.
- I will be wearing my mask at all times, please also wear your mask while I am in your home.